WASHOUT PAN PRO™ Model 509618PRO
View Load Test Certificate HERE
- Size: 96" L x 50" W x 18.25" H
- Capacity: 359 Gallons = 1.8 Cubic Yard
- Tare Weight: 682 LB.
- Made in North America
- Five USA stamped 'D' rings rated 18,500 LBS.
- Two-way enclosed forklift channels
- Load tested 36,500 LBS. by a certified CAL/OSHA testing facility and technician.
- Rated Load Single 17,500 LB, Rated Load Spreader 23,000 LBS.
- 1/4" Steel Floors with Stealth design.
- 7 Gauge steel walls tapered to prevent material from sticking.
WASHOUTPAN PRO™ Series steel containment pans are designed to capture job-site trade generated pollutants including concrete washout and exceed regulatory requirements. The Pro Series features five 18,500 lbs. rated 'D' rings for for rigging/lifting, stealth style forklift channels, 1/4" steel floors, and 7 gauge steel tapered walls to prevent material from sticking.
We recommend spraying the inside of each pan with a form oil before use to prevent material from sticking. Keep washout material clean for recycling and refrain from using plastic as a liner.
Washout Pan™ is one component of the overall lifting system. All components of the lifting system must be be reviewed, designed, & signed off by a qualified engineer prior to use.