WASHOUT PAN PRO™ Model 509614PRO
View Load Test Certificate HERE
- Size: 96" L x 50" W x 14" H
- Capacity: 270 Gallons = 1.4 Cubic Yard
- Tare Weight: 651 LB.
- Made in North America
- Five USA stamped 'D' rings rated 18,500 LBS.
- Two-way enclosed forklift channels
- Load tested 36,500 LBS. by a certified CAL/OSHA testing facility and technician.
- Rated Load Single 17,500 LB, Rated Load Spreader 23,000 LBS.
- 1/4" Steel Floors with Stealth design.
- 7 Gauge steel walls tapered to prevent material from sticking.
WASHOUTPAN PRO™ Series steel containment pans are designed to capture job-site trade generated pollutants including concrete washout and exceed regulatory requirements. The Pro Series features five 18,500 lbs. rated 'D' rings for for rigging/lifting, stealth style forklift channels, 1/4" steel floors, and 7 gauge steel tapered walls to prevent material from sticking.
The 14" height model is designed to accommodate concrete pump trucks to prime hoses and washout hopper. We recommend spraying the inside of each pan with a form oil before use to prevent material from sticking. Keep washout material clean for recycling and refrain from using plastic as a liner.
Washout Pan™ is one component of the overall lifting system. All components of the lifting system must be be reviewed, designed, & signed off by a qualified engineer prior to use.