WASHOUT PAN HD™ Model 727224HD
View Load Test Certificate HERE
- Size: 72" L x 72" W x 24" H
- Capacity: 315 Gallons = 1.6 Cubic Yard
- Tare Weight: 911 LB.
- Four Point Lifting EYE: 3/4” ASTM A572 Rated for 3,000 LB / EYE
- Load Tested at 36,500 LB by a certified CAL/OSHA testing facility and technician.
- Certified Single Load 17,500 LB, Spreader Load 23,000 LB.
- ASME Design of Below the Hook Lifting Devices
- Fabricated in North America with ASTM Material Grades: Plate A36, Pad Eye Plate A572 Gr.50, Channel A36, Weld AWS E70X
WASHOUT PAN's trusted Heavy Duty “HD” Series pans are engineered to last. Designed to capture and collect liquids and solids from concrete washout and exceed regulatory compliance. The HD series features four 3/4” ASTM A-572 Grade 50 Material lifting eyes, 1/4 “ steel floors, tapered walls and a flat floor. It also has reinforced forklift channels for lifting the pan upside down to release materials.
In addition to concrete mixer and pump trucks, pans can also be used for other trades and secondary containment. We recommend spraying the inside of each pan with a form oil before use to prevent material from sticking. Keep washout material clean for recycling and refrain from using a plastic liner.
ASTM A572 Grade 50 is considered a “workhorse” grade and is widely used in many applications. Steel mills produce channel and heavy beams with Grade 50. It is commonly used in structural applications, heavy construction equipment, building structures, heavy duty anchoring systems, truck frames, poles, liners, conveyors, boom sections, structural steel shapes, and applications that require high strength per weight ratio.
Washout Pan™ is one component of the overall lifting system. All components of the lifting system must be be reviewed, designed, & signed off by a qualified engineer prior to use.